Palram Germany Plant Manager / MD
||Palram Germany GmbH
||Wilhelm-Dümling-Str. 7, 39218, Schönebeck
||+ 49 (0) 3928 421140
||+ 49 151 292 66233
Managing all departments within the plant include production, logistics, HR, performing with all production plans, raw materials and consumables.
- Managing all plant departments
- Coordination between all plant departments, putting goals to each department and monitoring achievements
- Responsibilities to training and knowledge preservation
- Managing the Employees welfare, personal meetings, discipline, Complements, Salaries.
- Recruitment new employees, dismissal
- Production planning according to capabilities and customer needs & requests.
- Managing production meetings, daily/weekly bases.
- In-charge on raw materials, planning of the purchasing of raw materials, working closely with European Purchasing manager.
- Solving production problems, open bottle neck.
- Solving production crisis with suppliers, materials, purchasing.
- Working closely with suppliers to introduce new materials, better materials
- Conducting tests for new materials to improve production or prices
- Overall responsibility on QA, Claim resolving, corrective & preventive actions
- Full control on site and its area
- Engineer, Business Administration or any other relevant degree
- Fluent speaking / writing English must have the knowledge to “perform” in English as well as German.
Capabilities and Skills
- Wide vision (wide picture eyes)
- Solving problems capability
- Working under pressure
- Technical knowledge and background
- Managing and leading management and teams
- Knowledge in SAP management system
- Must have knowledge in QA and QA processes, Further experience in QA is required.
- Need to have experience with implementing ISO in production environment.
Palram Europe MD
Palram Germany Management, Shift Leaders, Departments Managers