The Government of Israel Economic Mission to the U.S. Southern Region is part of the Ministry of Energy and the Ministry of Economy and Industry. It is responsible for managing and directing the international trade policy of the State of Israel with Texas and international oil and gas players.The main fields of activity include the promotion of exploring Israel’s offshore opportunities, trade and export of Israeli technology/products in various sectors and building partnerships with American entities.
Our office exists solely for the promotion of collaboration and cooperation between U.S. and Israeli business interests, and to maximize the potential for both parties across a broad range of business sectors and opportunities. In our role, we:
- Facilitate strategic alliances between Israeli and U.S. companies.
- Arrange conferences, business delegations and campaigns aimed at expanding trade and economic cooperation between the U.S. and Israel.
- Monitor implementation of industrial and business cooperation activities between Israel government entities and foreign suppliers under the auspices of the Industrial Cooperation Authority.
- Identify investment opportunities for U.S. companies interested in investing in Israeli technology or in the venture capital industry and private equity market.
- Provide information on available grants, loans and incentives.
- Provide contacts, guidance and support for Israeli companies interested in raising capital, exporting their goods and services and finding strategic partners in the U.S.
Shay Luvshis, Consul for Energy and Economic Affairs
Shiri Fisher, Director of Trade and Business Development – Cyber Security, Homeland Security, Water, IT .
Nancy Neil, Director of Trade and Business Development- Energy, Clean Tech, and Life Sciences.