Israel’s delegation of 47 athletes to this summer’s Olympic Games won’t be Israel’s only representation in Rio de Janeiro. Several Israeli technology companies will be working behind the scenes to ensure a safe and smooth 2016 Olympic Games.
The Israeli companies include:
- International Security and Defence Systems (ISDS): Provides security consulting services for major events, government and private sectors.
- ImageSat International: Provides security services, imaging via satellite.
- Moovit: Advises on the safest, fastest routes between competition venues during the Games, as well as the city of Rio.
- LiveU: Broadcasting the action of the Games from Brazil around the world in real time.
- RideOn: Manufactures special virtual reality ski goggles allowing users to see an overlay of useful maps and information.
- Motionize: App and sensor technology provides real-time feedback to kayakers.
To learn more, please read here.