Invitation to the 4th Israeli Smart Energy Conference – March 10, 2016 – Tel Aviv
The Israeli Smart Energy Association is pleased to invite you to the 4th Israel Smart Energy Conference, which will be held at the TLV Convention Centre (Hall 10), 101 Rokach Blvd, Tel Aviv.
The Israeli Smart Energy Conferences, are focused professional events, hosting around 250 market and industry leaders, government officials, developers and entrepreneurs, with distinguished guests from around the world.
The focus topics of the conference this year are:
- Energy Utilities Business Innovation
- Microgrids and empowered communities
- Smart Energy as a path to Smart Cities
Confirmed speakers include:
- Shaul Meridor, Director General, Ministry of National Infrastructure, Energy, and Water
- Mr. Yitzhak Balmas, Deputy CEO of the Israeli Electric Corporation
- Mr. Christian Buchel, Deputy CEO, ERDF
- Dr. Inken Braunscmidt, Chief Innovation Officer, RWE
- Ms. Ana Aguado, Secretary General of the European Distribution Organization (EDSO)
- Ms. Inbar Lasser-Raab, VP Global Enterprise & IoT Solutions Marketing, Cisco
- Dr. Gideon Friedman, Head of Smart Energies at the Israeli Ministry of Energy
- Mr. Laurent Schmitt, Smart Grid Strategy Leader, GE Grid Solutions
- Dr. Nanad Katic, Head of Smart solutions BizDev Schneider Electric
- Mr. Günther Reibling, Founding Partner, Taurus Investment Holdings
- Mr Moshe Fadlon, Mayor of Hertzlia
- Mr. Ofer Malka, CEO and Head of Energy Project, at Hadera Municipal Company
- Mr. Amos Lasker, Chairman of ISEA, former CEO of the Israeli Electric Corporation
Lectures will be followed by B2B meetings and round table meetings to facilitate follow-up and cooperation opportunities.
To receive the discount code email Karine@isea.org.il
Detailed agenda and more details will be posted on ISEA’s website