Israeli private and public bodies work hard to combat COVID-19. Please see below further information regarding a list of Potential Short-term Research Projects carried out by leading Israeli universities and research institutions.
- Agent-Based Simulation of the Spatial Contagion of the Coronavirus in Israeli Cities
- Info-gaps and Info-demics: Managing uncertainty in new-disease epidemics
- Using Crowd Sourcing for Protracted Crisis Management
- Characterization of Corona virus contamination among persons with lower income, refugees, new immigrants
- Mitigating and managing the Corona crises: Legal and institutional comparative analysis
- Building public resilience and trust in times of Coronavirus global pandemic hazards: An integrative approach of the person within society
- Ethical considerations for quarantining individuals with suspected COVID-19 exposure
- The Impact of Coping with a Global Epidemic on Managing Daily Participation among Breast Cancer Survivors
- The coronavirus pandemic – Estimating the costs to the economy versus the different measures being taken. A sensitivity analysis
- Autonomous lodgings – emergency quarantine & treatment
- The “Coronavirus Domino Effect” of the Tourism Industry: Analysis and Recommendations
Please click here for more details.