Am 6. September 2022 kam eine israelische Wirtschaftsdelegation zum Thema Smart City nach Augsburg. Im Rahmen einer halbtägigen Konferenz stellten mehrere Firmen ihre Lösungen zum Thema Mobilität, Parken, Bürgerbeteiligung, Sicherheit und IoT vor. Dabei waren etablierte Firmen wie Hop-On, Actelis Networks und Radwin, aber auch kleinere, inspirierende Startups wie Thinkz, SafeMeet, Flycomm, eLinkAir oder Newsight Imaging mit spannenden Ansätzen für Kommunen, Stadtwerke aber auch Firmen.
Veranstaltet wurde dieser Event von der israelischen Wirtschafts- und Handelsmission in Deutschland und der Smart City Geschäftsstelle der Stadt Augsburg.
Wir haben uns sehr über Ihre Teilnahme gefreut!
9:00-9:40: Offizielle Begrüßung und Eröffnung
9:40-13:00: Israelische Company Pitches
13:00-14:00: Networking und Lunch
Interessiert? Lernen Sie die Speaker und Firmen hier genauer kennen
- Smart City Augsburg
On our way to make this city even more love- and liveable!
#UrbanDataPlatform #OpenData #eParticipation
Horst Thieme, Smart City Manager Augsburg
- The Augsburg Innovation Park
The best place to start your business and accelerate your innovations.
Wolfgang Hehl, Managing Director Augsburg Innovationspark GmbH
Download the presentation here.
- Hopon: Mobility, Ticketing and Big Data Solutions. The proven big data platform for hassle-free travel across entire urban networks. Increased Efficiency | User Satisfaction | In-Depth Database. HopOn technology was created to support public transportation of the future. The HopOn platform helps you transition smoothly to MaaS, with post-paid, account-based billing and best-price models.
- Actelis Actelis networking solutions unlock the hidden value in essential industrial, commercial and community networks, providing efficient, safe connectivity for rapid deployment. Our network solutions impact the providers, organizations & users of these essential networks.
- eLink Air ERS (Electrified Road System) is a key tool in the quest to electrify transportation. Supplying electricity to vehicle on-the-move is the most economical and clean way to energize transportation. Electric trains and tramways are known for over a century, however – they are confined to their rails, which is a huge limitation. The only vehicles on rubber wheels that have been electrified on-the-move are the trolleybus and some form of monorail. These technologies again confine the vehicle to drive only in their dedicated routes.
Company-Presentation eLink Air
Connectivity & Smart Infrastructure
- Radwin: Best-in-class wireless solutions that enrich people’s lives. Best-in-class residential connectivity, powering wireless broadband connectivity for public transportation on the move. Unmatched SLA businesses connectivity, deployed by service providers worldwide.
- flycomm: A breakthrough cloud-based software platform, based on unique algorithms for monitoring, managing & planning communication – based 5G applications for the smart-city ecosystem
- NewSight Imaging –Newsight Imaging develops advanced CMOS image sensor chips for 3D machine vision and spectral analysis. Newsight’s depth camera sensors for machine vision serve verticals such as Mobile & Metaverse, Robotics, Industry 4.0, Automotive Safety, etc. The company recently launched its one-of-a-kind solid-state LiDAR reference design, the eTOF™ LiDAR, based on the NSI1000 sensor. In addition, Newsight has developed its spectral chip backed by AI technology that has multiple uses in rapid pathogen detection and in continuous, condition-based monitoring of fluid flows, including water quality. Newsight’s Virusight subsidiary’s SpectraLIT™ offers a unique and affordable solution for remote healthcare, real time diagnosis, and quality inspection solutions for water, food & beverage, etc., including COVID detection in <20 seconds with 96% accuracy. Newsight’s Watersight subsidiary’s AquaRing provides real-time, AI-based monitoring of flow systems or processes, including installations for water quality monitoring, The Company has US and EU patents and has received multiple grants by the Israeli Innovation Authority. For more information visit www.newsight.com.
- Thinkz Smart cities are great, but liveable, intelligent cities, are sensational! Thinkz’ revolutionary technology enables live connectivity between different types of IoTs, creating a responsive, comprehensive, real-time network of all Things. The power of collaboration between Things gives the city limitless options to elevate urban living. For Residents: Connecting data from public transportation paired with information from restaurants, health facilities, and public spaces. For Businesses and Visitors: Visitors will be able to visit a comprehensive, online hub where they can plan their entire adventure, factoring in current conditions and planned, future events. That gives travelers both peace of mind as well as a sense of security that their journey will meet all their expectations.
- Safemeet: A platform built for a new way of connecting people by character and needs. Children’s age 14-18 at school will not be alone since they have only 3 friends in a big city, but have no connection to 1,000 potential friends.
Fragen? Schreiben Sie mir oder rufen Sie mich an:
Wiebke Fischer: email@example.com +49 152 0 666 2000