Decentralization of the Grid and the Decarbonization of the Heavy Industry – an Israeli-German Perspective
A partner-event of the BETD – the Berlin Energy-Transition Dialogue.
Decentralization of the Grid is one of the great transformations to be achieved for mastering the transition towards a decarbonized future. In this side-event we bring the Israeli mindset of Innovation to this important topic and discuss with leading Grid-Operators, Heavy Industry and Innovation Experts from Germany.
Israeli Innovation will be showcased at the event – Israeli startups and companies will be present in addition to our renowned key note speaker Dr. Nurit Gal.
Where? Mindspace Krausenstraße, Krausenstraße 9-10, 10117 Berlin
When? 27.3.2023, 16:00 – 20:00
16:30-16:40 Welcome Note:
- Embassy of the State of Israel
- Israel Economic and Trade Mission Berlin
- The German-Israeli Energy-Partnership, Yael Barash Harman, Israel Ministry of Energy
16:50-17:15: Keynote: Israel’s path toward clean energy generation – challenges and solutions
- By Nurit Gal, CEO of e- NRGY consultancy and former head of regulation at the Electricity Authority.
- Christoph Reißfelder, Global Lead Energy & Climate Policies at COVESTRO
- Markus Graebig, Strategy-Department at 50Hertz
- Matthias Zeller, Managing Director at Christ&Company
- Nurit Gal, e-NRGY energy consulting and Lecturer at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
17:30 – 20:00 Get-together and Networking with drinks and snack
Meet the Israeli companies!
- SolarDrone: Autonomous Solar Panel Cleaning
- G.A. Electrosonic: protect from rodents (mice and rats)
- H2Pro: Hydrogen Fuel Production Technology
- Gencell: fuel-cell-based power solutions
- Brenmiller: Thermal Energy Storage in crushed rocks
- Silib: Silicon Anodes for High-capacity Lithium-ion Batteries
- Enwize: AR/VR-based Maintenance and Training Platform
- Meteo-Logic: Weather-driven Energy Commodity Algorithmic Trading
- Sternum IoT: Peace-of-Mind for device manufacturers with real-time self-protection and self-monitoring delivered seamlessly throughout the entire product lifecycle.