How to get a business visa to Israel
Applicants visiting the State of Israel for business purposes must submit the following documents:
- Clearly printed out copy of visa approval receipt.
- Passport valid for a minimum of one year.
- Clearly filled out visa application form, (click here to download). Must contain: applicant’s email address, applicant phone number.
(Note: The part of the form that reads ‘Permanent address abroad” refers to your contact details in your country of origin).
- 2 passport pictures on a white background (5cm X 5cm).
- Letter of invitation from company in Israel.
- Applicant’s personal bank statement for the last six months.
- Company’s bank statement for the last six months.
- Tax clearance certificate.
- Company’s registration documents.
- For applicants with approvals from the Ministry of Interior, there is no need to pay a visa processing fee.
- The Embassy however, reserves the right to request further information or documentation from applicant, when necessary.
*For more information, pick-up instructions and adhere to the stipulated processes.
Kindly refer to the Embassy website here*