Aerodrome (TASE: ARDM) is an aerial intelligence company transforming the way organizations utilize acquired data. With a unity-based approach, leveraging global partnerships – they optimize airborne data collection through holistic solutions, tailor-made to customers’ needs providing actionable insights to a variety of industries. Aerodrome’s solutions redefine the way operators and end-users obtain aerial intelligence, analyze information, and create insights that drive effective actions, supporting growth.
Aerodrome Group serves as a comprehensive drone-based service provider and technology carrier, specializing in providing aerial intelligence as a service.
Aerodrome provides a comprehensive end-to-end solution including intelligence-gathering, analysis, operations, training, and support.
They utilize a wide variety of aircraft (starting from small commercial drones and up to fixed-winged UAVs and everything in between) for intel collection as well as cutting-edge analytical software for the provision of actionable insights.
Some of the common uses include:
- High Definition (HD) 3D modeling and surveying; can be used for commercial construction, infrastructure planning (new road paving, laying critical energy lines, etc.), and project management and stockpiles monitoring.
- Aerial surveying and analysis; can be used to streamline operations and maintenance by providing insights and alerts to inefficiencies, regulatory issues, and losses (discover leaks, thefts, environmental hazards, violation of regulation and more)
- Infrastructure Security; providing aerial security and intelligence for oil & gas, power grid, national water infrastructure, mining, and more.
- Homeland Security – border control, can be used for efficient border patrol, monitoring rural and hard-to-secure border areas for illegal trafficking, migration, and smuggling
Aerodrome’s services have the potential to provide excellent solutions to several significant challenges being faced in Ghana today.
- Border control, especially in the critical and porous northern border regions with Burkina Faso.
- Identifying, monitoring, and aiding in enforcement against illegal mining.
- Aid in the efficient and effective development of crucial infrastructures, such as roads, rail, water, and communications.
- Regulatory, environmental, and security monitoring in mining, oil, and gas.
- Transfer knowledge and training of local personnel in Ariel Intelligence operations.
For more information on Aerodromes solutions, or to set up a meeting, please contact Mr. Edwin Acquah, our lead on the Homeland Security sector.