Cybercrime is growing, although companies have internal security controls. Companies are faced with the challenges of:
- Lack of visibility and control of emerging threats
- Security teams getting lost in a cluster of vendors
- Low awareness and low budget
In response to these challenges, IPLUS CYBER is offering organizations the Threat Operations Centre (TOC) to provide:
- Visibility of potential cyber-attacks on organizations.
- Utilizing advanced technologies to deploy multiple sensors and active defense outside of the organization s network perimeter.
The good thing about the IPLUS CYBER Threat Operations is
- No deployment needed!
- Clients only need to provide minimal information in order to create a dedicated and custom monitoring plan.
- Cost-effective for end customers due to the triage approach.
Some actionable TOC capabilities include:
- Threat Intelligence Research: Alert on existing and emerging cyber threats by monitoring threat actors, targets, campaigns, and other tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- Breach Intelligence: Actionable critical alerts that help pinpoint potential infections, which affect your organization directly.
- Malware analysis reports and IOCs: Analysis and Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) reports about malware behavior that I+ clients can use in order to detect or respond to emerging threats within their infrastructure.
- Asset detection and attack surface management (ASM): Identify internet-facing assets and high-risk vulnerabilities, open ports, configuration risk, technology stack, and logins
IPLUS CYBER is currently seeking partners in Ghana to act as resellers of the platform to large corporations in Ghana and West Africa.
For more information, please contact Ms. Maame Yaa Amoah, our lead on cybersecurity.