March 2015 will see the brightest medical minds from across the globe gather under one roof to share knowledge, technologies and foresights for a more efficient future in today’s HealthCare environment: doctors’ offices, point of care clinics, emergency units and hospitals.
Initiated by The Israel Export & International Cooperation Institute in cooperation with the Ministry of Economy, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the 3rd Biennial Medical Devices & HIT Conference will be held this year March 23-26, 2015 in Tel Aviv.
Participants from over 60 countries will join forces with Israeli companies, representing the brightest and most innovative solutions and practices in the life science arena. Foremost experts in the field, alongside decision-makers and high profile regional and state leaders, will present the new methodologies, trends, challenges, and opportunities that are taking today’s medicine into the future.
The International Forum on Public Health aims to:
- Create an exchange of ideas on new healthcare delivery models forced by cost of care and quality of life;
- Enhance cooperation to deliver new service and product combinations that can increase system value servicing lower socioeconomic classes;
- Acknowledge the heightened regulatory environment as a source of competitive differentiation for the medical device industry.
Exhibition and B2B will showcase some of the finest field-proven and next-generation technologies and systems for:
- H2H – Big Migration from Hospital to Home
- Healthy Ageing and Independent Smart Living
- Top HIT Priorities at the HealthCare organizations / HealthCare service providers today: Telemedicine, Mobility, Decision Support, Data Storage, Security and more
- Intelligent Hospital – Hospital Procurement and Infrastructure Efficiency
- Emergency Preparedness: Public Health Protection in the face of medical emergencies and imminent threats
MEDinISRAEL 2015 – Meeting Global HealthCare Challenges
A critical time for meeting global HealthCare challenges, MedinISRAEL aims to pave the way toward lower healthcare costs, appropriate solutions for the evolving needs of an aging population, and better, higher quality medical care for emerging middle classes.
Who Should Attend?
In 2013, this unique event hosted 700 guests from 64 countries, among them:
- Global Medical Companies tier 1, 2, 3
- Medical Device importers and distributors
- HealthCare IT providers and integrators
- Hospital directors and managers (governmental and private; senior decision-makers and purchasing managers)
- Pharmacy Chain principals and directors of business development
- Governmental and Regulatory Affairs representatives
- HMO / government strategists
- Investors, venture capital funds
- Medical device manufacturers (seeking to enrich their portfolios with higher quality / supplementary products)
- Media (leading local newspapers and representatives of professional magazines and journals)
- Cellular operators interested in health
- Large consumer electronics
- Smart Home companies
- Ambient assisted living companies
Remain at the forefront of change, leverage innovative solutions and create positive impact with a wealth of new information, ideas and solutions at MEDinISRAEL 2015.