Unique opportunity for future leaders passionate about developing Israel-Asia relations and making an impact. We define leaders as ‘people who dare to dream and do’. The Fellowship is crafted to provide participants with practical tools and personal connections in Israeli innovation, technology, politics and business making the year in the ‘Start-Up Nation’ truly remarkable.
Applications deadline – July 14, 2015.
You can read more about the program here (including eligibility, goals and answers to frequently asked questions)
The Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship includes:
- Meet business and government leaders
- Acquire valuable leadership and business skills
- Receive mentorship from industry leaders
- Develop extensive high-level contacts network
- Tap into and build partnerships with one of the world’s leading and most exciting hubs of innovation and technology
This short clip summarizes the impact of the Fellowship here
To apply, click here
For more information, please contact us.