You are cordially invited to join the following two events in Israel, please see the invitation below:
Silicon Dragon conference, Dec. 1-2, in Tel Aviv
The Israel-China Connection: Two Startup Nations
Exploring the Growing Links for VC, Tech Innovation, R&D and expansion in two of the most important startup nations in the world.
Startup Nations Tour with Tel Aviv University, week of Nov 20:
7-day program includes:
- Academic program – with Tel Aviv University’s finest lecturers, university certificate
- Company, high-tech park and Tel Aviv Stock Exchange visits
- Silicon Dragon conference and reception
- Cultural & Historical explorations and professional guides in Chinese and English
- Translation services: simultaneous translation during classes, consecutive translation during visits, dinners, and excursions.
- Professional escort by Tel Aviv University representative
- Hospitality: lunch and dinner during every day of the program; breakfast is provided at the hotel.
- Transportation: high class bus throughout the entire program, including hotel pick-ups, trips in Israel and company visits.
Who should attend: business executives, investors and entrepreneurs
The program will lead to cross-border business opportunities — M&A deals, partnerships, market expansion, R&D collaboration, investment for startups and emerging companies. The registration deadline is Nov. 5.
For any further inquiries, please contact email@example.com