|Industry||:||BioMedical, Medical Devices, Health IT|
|Date||:||May 15th – 17th 2018 (Tuesday – Thursday)|
|Location||:||David InterContinental, Tel-Aviv, Israel|
|Format||:||Exhibitions, Conference & B2B Meetings|
We are pleased to invite you and your team to “MIXiii BIOMED 2018 – 17th National Life Sciences & Technology Week” in Israel.
This year we will explore and aim to fuel the innovations and trends that are shaping the future of healthcare systems and life sciences. The conference will be divided into 9 main tracks:
- Digital Health, IoT, and Big Data – New Armamentarium in Medicine
- Next Generation Oncology Treatments
- Brain Health; Personalized Diagnostics and Treatment
- Gene Editing and Therapies
- Nanomedicine and its Role in New Medical Therapeutics
- From Academia Research to Industry
- Novel Clinical Trial Designs and Technologies to Accelerate Drug Development
- Cannabis’ Therapeutic Promise: Real or Fake?
This year’s conference is co-organized by leading Israeli and international healthcare institutions with the objective of exposing participants to thought leaders and experts and allow local and global attendees to mix and exchange knowledge and ideas.
We are now in the process of organizing a professional delegation from Hong Kong to MIXiii BIOMED 2018.
For registration or require more information, please contact Ms. Winkie Lui by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in Israel!