Belt & Road International Food Expo 2018 – Taste Israel
The First Belt & Road International Food Expo (BRIFE) is held in late June and you are invited to visit our booths to try the Taste of Israel!
Event Details (BRIFE)
|Date & Time
||27 June 2018 (Wed)
28 June 2018 (Thu)
29 June 2018 (Fri)
|10:00 – 18:30
09:30 – 18:30
09:30 – 17:00
||Hall 3, Asia World Expo
||Free registration for trade visitors
||Consulate General of Israel in HK
- Visit us to get info about Israeli F&B!
- Edible flowers
- Mini vegetables
- Various fresh herbs
(basils, arugula, chervil, chives, coriander, dill, flat parsley, lemon thyme, lemon grass, lovage marjoram, Melissa, oregano, peppermint, rosemary, sage, Salicornia, sorrel, spearmin, summer savory, tarragon, thyme)
- Catalogue can be found here
The Growers is looking for distributors and clients.
If you are interested in talking to the Growers, please revert with your available meeting time slots for meeting pre-arrangement.
- fruit spread (brand: Beit Yitzhak),
- gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, vegan snacks (brand: Carmit Candy)
- tahini, halva, olive oil (brand: Habib)
- chocolate, dried fruit (brand: Shkedia)
- premium tea (brand: Ceremonie Tea)
- crackers, cookies (brand: Matzot Aviv)
- chocolate (brand: Roy Chocolate)
- spices (brand: Ta’am Vareach Spices)
Shoot us an email to Miss Ellen Lam at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiry or want to pre-schedule meetings.