|Industry||:||BioMedical, Medical Devices, Health IT|
|Date||:||14 – 16 May 2019 (Tuesday – Thursday)|
|Location||:||David InterContinental, Tel-Aviv, Israel|
|Format||:||Exhibitions, Conference & B2B Meetings|
We are pleased to invite you and your team to “MIXiii BIOMED 2019 – 18th National Life Sciences & Technology Week” in Israel.
This year, MIXiii BioMED 2019 will explore and aim to The Full Spectrum of Healthcare: From Prevention to Rehabilitation and Everything in Between.
In all topics, the event will feature Medical Device, Biopharma, Digital Health and Diagnosis technologies. It will be divided into 9 main tracks:
- Gene Editing and Gene Therapy: The Next Frontier in Human Health
- Deep Diving: The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- Personalized Medicine and Digital Health: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead
- Transformative Cancer Therapies
- Tango of the Two: Academia and Industry
- Prevention and Rehabilitation: Should the Underdog Begin Barking?
- New Modalities of Cell Therapies: Revolutionizing the Way We Treat Diseases
- Smart Implants’ Revolution
- Cannabis’ Therapeutic Promise: Hope or Hype?
This year’s conference is co-organized by leading Israeli and international healthcare institutions with the objective of exposing participants to thought leaders and experts and allow local and global attendees to mix and exchange knowledge and ideas.
For registration or require more information, please contact Ms. Winkie Lui by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in Israel!