|Industry||:||Medical Devices, Biopharma, Digital Health and Diagnosis Technologies|
|Date||:||7-9 September 2020 (Mon – Wed)|
|Location||:||David InterContiental Hotel, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Format||:||Exhibitions, Conference & B2B Meetings|
This year, MIXiii-BioMED 2020 will explore and aim to this very important issue of “Quality of our extended lives – Pros and Cons”.
In all topics, the event will feature and divide into 9 main tracks:
- Targeted Cancer Treatment: Cure? Maintenance?
- Decoding the Brain Enigma: Parkinson, Alzheimer’s, ALS, Mental disorders
- AI Technology Redefining the future of Biopharma, Care Delivery, and Holistic Medicine
- Next Generation BioTherapeutics – Gene Editing, RNAi, Oligos, Cell and Gene Therapies, Microbiome and others
- Bright Spots Illuminating the Future of Medical Devices
- Exact and Biological Science Diagnostics – Sensors, Genomics, AI, Imaging, and others
- Robotics Role in Future Healthcare Systems
- Longevity Age • Bio-convergence
For more information, please contact Ms. Winkie Lui at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at MIXiii-BioMed 2020 in Israel!