The COVID-19 pandemic fiercely hits medical institutions which attend infected patients. In these times it is mandatory to protect medical staff and treat COVID-19 and non COVID-19 patients without compromising the medical care or services. Digital Healthcare, as well as Remote Medical Care are becoming pivotal in pursuing such strategy. Israeli innovative solutions are already implemented and practiced in order to treat patients in various nations around the world
On 4 May 2020 ( Monday), we are pleased to cordially invited you and your teams to join us for a Live Webinar – Israeli Digital Health in the era of COVID-19, where Israeli innovative solutions in the areas of Digital Health and Remote Medical Care will be showcased, hosted by the Israeli Ministry of Economy and Industry and Israel Export Institute:
|Date||:||Monday, 4 May 2020|
|Time||:||14:00 – 15:30 HKT|
|Registration||:||Free Admission (pre-registration is required)|
Register NOW: Click here for registration
- Angela Ironi, Executive Director – Chief Nursing Officer, Maccabi Health
Participating Israeli companies:
- 2Gather – App-based Service for Reducing Loneliness in Elderly Population
- Beecardia – Mobile Health and Cloud Platform for Cardiology
- Nutricco – Digitize Diet Tracking and Vitamin Intake with smart dispenser
- Neteera – Remote Contactless Sensing Platform for detection and monitor patients at home and at the hospital.
- TytoCare – Remote examination tool and telehealth platform for consumers, professionals and remote point-of-care locations – clinic and hospitals
We look forward to seeing you on 4 May 2020.
Should you have any questions, please contact Ms. Winkie at email@example.com