The COVID-19 pandemic fiercely hits the elderly and chronic disease populations, which require a transformation in the way these COVID-19 vulnerable populations receive medical treatment and care. In the past decades, Israel has become a leader in medical technology which focuses on remote monitoring, as well as digital practices to treat the elderly and chronic disease patients worldwide.
This Thursday, 7 May 2020, Come to join us for a Special Live Webinar – Enhance Elderly Healthcare in the age of COVID-19 – Critical Techs for Elderly Population and Condition Manageable Platforms for Chronic Diseases Patients, where Israeli innovative solutions for the elderly population and chronic disease patients will be showcased, hosted by the Israeli Ministry of Economy and Industry and Israel Export Institute:
|Sector||:||Medical Devices, Digital Health, Health IT|
|Date||:||Thursday, 7 May 2020|
|Time||:||14:00 – 15:30 HKT|
|Registration||:||Free Admission (pre-registration is required)|
REGISTER NOW, click here
- Haim Cohen, VP Business Development, Natali Health Services
Participating Israeli companies:
- Cnoga Medical – Non-invasive Devices for Measuring Blood Parameters and Glucose Levels
- EchoCare Technologies – develops a non-wearable home-monitoring system for senior care that automatically provides alerts in the event of emergencies and potential safety situations.
- Essence Smart Care – smart connected-living solutions for security, communication, and healthcare service providers. The system is especially well suited for smart homes and families.
- Sonolla (FKA Bat-Call) – develops acoustic digital diagnostic systems that focus on chest acoustics, to help with early diagnosis and management of chronic diseases.
- Vitalerter – IoT AI-driven Continuous Contactless Patient-monitoring Platform for elderly home, hospitals and telehealth providers.
Should you have any questions, please contact Ms. Winkie at email@example.com