The Israel Economic & Commercial Mission to Hong Kong, under the Foreign Trade Administration of the Ministry of Economy and Industry, is responsible for strengthening the commercial and investment cooperation between Israel and Hong Kong / Macau.
To achieve its goal, the Economic Mission proactively works with a broad spectrum of government, public and private organizations to increase exposure of Israeli industries in the market. Organizing incoming and outgoing delegations, holding seminars, forming Israeli Pavilion in local exhibitions and giving personalized introductions are instruments to enhance the commercial relations and generate new opportunities between two territories.
The services provided to Hong Kong/Macau entities include:
– Information regarding tradeshow & exhibitions in Israel
– Presenting investment opportunities in Israel
– Scouting of technology/product/solution companies in Israel
– Organizing inbound/outbound business delegations and building program
– Building the agenda for individual’s business visit to Israel
– Establishing connections with Governmental & Academic institutes in Israel