You are invited to join us to the upcoming event, initiated by Insurtech Connect (ITC), to explore the Israeli Insurtech industry during the ITC World Tour.
The Israeli webinar will take place on September 15th (Tue) at 18:00-19:30 HKT and will consist of 3 parts:
- Panel discussion
- Featuring leaders of the local Insurtech scene discussing the future challenges of the insurance industry including cyber, global warming and other problems the modern insurance company will face.
- Startup competition – 6 startups, 5 minutes each
- Air Doctor – Marketplace for Matching Travelers with Qualified Physicians Abroad
- Atidot – Advanced Data Analytics for Insurance
- Digital Owl – Machine-learning Solution for Insurance Claim Analysis
- EasySend – Platform for Creating and Optimizing Digital Customer Journeys
- GEOX – 3D Property Data from Geospatial Imagery for Insurance Companies
- Voom – On-demand Platform for Specialized Mobility Insurance
- Networking event
Registration for the event: https://insuretechconnect.com/worldtour/register?stop_id=5f3afd9a10addeaf5cd7f4cc®ion=EMEA
At the InsurTech Connect (ITC) World Tour, you will be able to discover insurtechs, hear from experts, and network with the insurtech community based in all different parts of the world!
For more details: firstname.lastname@example.org