For over 20 years MAX has been protecting some of Fortune 500 most prestigious companies. They invite a select group of global security professionals to learn the skills from veterans of Israeli elite counterterrorism unit.
Join them for a unique seminar this March 2017 in Israel where you get an intensive week of workshops, lectures, site tours and hands-on training. You’ll gain a unique perspective on today’s geopolitical tectonic shifts, led by veterans of Israel’s counterterrorism unit, special-ops and intelligence units. By the end of the week you’ll have what it take s to anticipate threats and act on them before they act on you.
The visit will consist of:
- Day 1 – Arrival in Tel Aviv followed by cocktail evening, introduction and keynote speaker
- Day 2 – Maintaining Emergency Routine and Travel Security
- Day 3 – Physical Demonstrations and Simulations, Solutions for travel security (command & control) and Introduction to intelligence as a means to business continuity
- Day 4 – New world challenges in an unstable and volatile environment
- Day 5 – Corporate facility security layout (routine and emergency handling)
- Day 6 – Understanding Islam and the implications to business continuity
For further information, please visit their website.
If you have any queries, please contact Daniel Levy Corry, Head of Strategic Partnerships at Max Security on Daniel.Corry@max-security.com
Sagar Bhagat – Trade Officer, Mumbai.