The 17th MIXiii-BIOMED 2018 Conference and Exhibition is being organized during May 15-17, 2018 at David InterContinental Hotel, Tel Aviv, Israel.
This year’s conference is co-organized by leading Israeli and international healthcare institutions with the objective of exposing participants to thought leaders and experts and allow local and global attendees to mix and exchange knowledge and ideas.
The conference will be divided into 9 main tracks:
- Digital Health, IoT, and Big Data – New Armamentarium in Medicine
- Next Generation Oncology Treatments
- Brain Health
- Personalized Diagnostics and Treatment
- Gene Editing and Therapies
- Nano medicine and its Role in New Medical Therapeutics
- From Academia Research to Industry
- Novel Clinical Trial Designs and Technologies to Accelerate Drug Development
- State-of-the-Art Medical Device Technologies: Metabolic, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic
As the leading event of Israel’s life sciences industry, MIXiii-BIOMED has positioned itself throughout the years as the main annual meeting place for players of Israel’s healthcare industry with their colleagues from around the globe. It presents a unique and exuberating occasion to participate in discussions, panel presentations, product demonstrations and networking opportunities, all paving the way for new business collaborations. Visitors from around the world come to explore the various innovations, and experience firsthand the entrepreneurial spirit which is the basis of Israel’s vibrant life sciences community. Our previous successful conferences hosted over 6,000 industry executives, scientists, physicians, engineers and investors, including approximately 1,000 international participants from over 45 countries and more than 4,500 one-on-one meetings.
For more information you may explore: http://kenes-exhibitions.com/biomed/
Come and celebrate 17th anniversary, see and be seen and propel your business forward!
For more information please contact:
Mr. Tejinder Singh – email@example.com