The Israeli Foreign Trade Administration at the Ministry of Economy, is responsible for managing and directing the international trade policy of the State of Israel. The main fields of activity include activities for the promotion of trade and export, initiating and maintaining trade agreements for the improvement of Israel’s trade conditions, attracting and encouraging foreign investments and creating strategic cooperation with foreign companies. Together with the activity in Israel, the Administration operates a network of economic representatives who constitute the operational arm of the Ministry in markets around the world.
- Assisting the Israeli industry in deepening the activity in existing markets, and penetrating new markets.
- Accompanying and supporting the individual exporter in the marketing activity abroad.
- Initiating and applying international trade agreements and maintaining existing agreements.
- Raising investments and strategic cooperation.
- Improving the image of the Israeli industry and economy.
- Preventing unfair competition – dumping