Israel has long been recognized as the start-up nation that has the largest number of technology companies listed on NASDQ outside the US.
Israel’s breakthrough technology shapes our daily lives, from Waze to Disk-On-Key, Fiverr, WeWork, not to mention leading medical devices, cyber security and many more. In fact, Israel is taking this even further from Start-Up Nation to Smart-Up Nation.
The focus of WATEC 2019 is “Water Stewardship and Innovation – driving global leadership in the responsible planning management, and protection of water”.
It is with this in mind, that we invite you all to take a sip from where water breakthroughs happen!
Take a sip from:
- Interactive experience with water technology ingenuity.
- The start- up culture – meet the people behind the ideas
- Networking and brainstorming on water issues and technologies as they develop.
- Meet the next-generation of water developers.
- True water technology development (Digital Water; Water Urbanization; Innovation as a Policy and Innovative Policy Making; Women and Water Industry; Multi-Disciplinary Collaborations; Water Pricing; Water Ownership; The war over water from different sectors, Water Security and much more).
WATEC 2019 will mark an exciting departure from previous conventions. We are joining forces with the Israeli Ministry of Economy, Israel New Tech, Manufacturers Association, and Israel Export Institute to bring you Water Week – four days of international and local focus on water management, with WATEC 2019 featuring proudly as the flagship event. Sessions will incorporate workshops, roundtables and panel discussions with much interaction from all participants.
This year we are introducing a first-of-a-kind interactive display area, to showcase the latest developments and technologies: Digital Water; Solutions 3600 and Mainstream.