The Economic & Trade Mission at the Embassy of Israel in New Delhi, headed by Barak Granot, Counselor for Economic & Trade, carries out a wide variety of critical functions and work with a broad spectrum of government and private sector organizations to articulate, develop and enhance the commercial, economic and investment relations between India and Israel.
The main focus of the Israeli Economic & Trade Mission in Delhi is strengthening the trade and investment cooperation between the Israeli vibrant and innovative industry and the fastest growing economy of India.
We are the “One Stop Shop” for any business, NGO or governmental entity – based out of New Delhi, Uttar Pradesh (UP), Haryana, Rajasthan, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh (HP), Jammu & Kashmir, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Orissa, Bengal, Assam, Meghalaya, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh (AP), Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram – who’s interested to do business with Israel.
Our team of experienced and well-connected Trade Officers with an extensive network of contacts in Israel is here to assist you with:
– Scouting of Technology/product companies in Israel
– Information regarding Tradeshow & Exhibitions in Israel
– Establishing connections with Governmental & Academic institutes in Israel;
– Building the agenda for your next business visit to Israel;
– Investment Opportunities in Israel;
– Building agenda and organizing inbound/outbound delegations