On 14th October 2020 we hosted an Israel – East Africa Agri-Meeting. The event presented an excellent opportunity for East African agribusinesses to directly engage with leading Israeli AgriTech companies.
We kicked of the event with opening remarks from Arnon followed by presentations from the following leading Israeli Agritech companies.
- Menashe of Eshet Eilon– Sorting and conveying systems for different products. The company provides turnkey, tailored, user-friendly solutions for handling fruits and vegetables.
- Eitan Zvi of Galilee Export – Global exporter of fresh produce and supplies to customers all over the world.
- Yariv Kedar of KEDAR G.A.P – Provider of sustainable food security projects, especially in underdeveloped areas and emerging markets.
- Jonathan Spenser of TerraVerde – Agricultural extension and Projects, training and applied agricultural research solutions.
- Rami Cohen of Guri Avocado – Specializing in the development of the avocado plantation industry.
After the presentations, we conducted about ten separate B2B meetings with the Israel companies to further discuss areas of collaboration and opportunities.
More B2B meetings will be set for the interested participants to engage with the Israeli companies as from next week.
We truly believe that the best relationships are built through shared experiences. Therefore, the Israel trade mission to Kenya wishes to thank all the participants for gracing our event and we look forward to hosting you for more.