On 30th June, we hosted the “ISRAEL – KENYA AVOCADO AND MANGO WEBINAR”. Below is the video recording.
We had esteemed panelists from Israel and Kenya showcasing Israeli solutions that boost agricultural productivity and subsequently enhance earnings in Avocado and Mango. Over 1900 participants registered and 400+ attendees joined the webinar.
- Ernest Muthomi, CEO – Avocado Society of Kenya
- Peter Chemuigut, Director – Agricultural Development Corporation
- Dotan Peleg, Head of Business email@example.com – Biofeed, non-chemical solution for the Fruit Fly
- Nicky – firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0715-292056, Eshet Eilon, Post-Harvest, sorting and packing solutions
- KEDAR G.A.P /Agri Green Kenya, Yariv Kedar – email@example.com or Kedar.Kenya@gmail.com +254204400454, a leading provider of sustainable food security projects.
- Adam Abramson – firstname.lastname@example.org +972587767557 – Farmster, a platform called FarmKenya that helps farmers connect with buyers
- Yael Trau – Guri Avocado, development of avocado plantation industry Yael@helios.co.il
- Brian Gesimba – 0737590120 email@example.com Amiran Kenya offers holistic agribusiness techniques bringing together high quality inputs, knowledge and know – how
- Ivy Wambui – Kenya Agribusiness and Agroindustry Alliance