The Israeli Tech Ecosystem
The Foreign Trade Administration (FTA) at the Israeli Ministry of Economy & Industry currently operates an array of 50 Economic & Trade Missions / Offices in leading target markets around the world. The FTA serves as a bridge to global economic systems, developing international business relations and promoting investments in Israeli industries. The role of the missions is also includes locating and creating business opportunities, encouraging bilateral joint ventures, assistance to companies, etc.
As Israel’s high-tech ecosystem becomes bigger and mature, we are using the services of IVC to collect and analyze relevant data to provide the most accurate and in-depth information, which assists companies with their scouting efforts, strategy, and position in the Israeli market.
Founded in 1997, IVC is a leading data source and business information company in Israel’s high-tech industry. We work with IVC so we could help our clients from around the world to understand the market, make connections, and identify opportunities.
The Foreign Trade Administration & the Economic & Trade Missions of the Ministry of Economy & Industry in the target markets, backed by IVC’s data, can help bring added value to the Israeli industry and to our partners, clients, and colleagues worldwide. We will be happy to assist and coordinate any inquiries to ensure the most efficient service.
We would like to share with you some of IVC’s 2020 highlights, all available on IVC website under News &Insights;
- An overview by IVC about the Israeli Tech Ecosystem (2015-2020) – Major trends, exits, unicorns, Israeli VC Funds’ activity, leading tech clusters’ analysis and more.
- Israeli Tech Review 2020 by IVC and Meitar Law offices.
- The Israeli Tech Ecosystem- Social Network Analysis by IVC for the Israeli Prime Minister Office and The Israeli National Economic Council.
- SPAC Insights by IVC
- Frontier Tech Map 2021 by IVC and Grove Ventures.
- UAE’s Tech-Investor Ecosystem Review Following the Normalization Agreements
- Japanese Investments in Israeli High-Tech Companies.
- Life Sciences Startups and COVID-19’s Investment Environment
The Israeli high-tech industry continues to produce about 1,000 new innovative companies every year. We invite you to visit us online to explore business opportunities and learn more about our services. Feel free to contact us with any question you may have. We will be happy to examine opportunities to collaborate in 2021.