As Artificial Intelligence and Big Data technologies transform entire industries by unlocking new insights, efficiency and business value, they are also making a big impact in the security realm.
Advances in computer vision, geo-location, intelligence analysis and beyond- are enabling public safety and Homeland Security professionals to derive actionable insights, connect the dots in complex investigations and stay on top of ongoing and emerging threats.
With its robust military intelligence and R&D operations, Israel has long been an innovation hub of security technology. Industry professionals from around the world will have the opportunity to see some of the Startup Nation’s most cutting-edge security companies at the Future Security 2019 Event, which will be held in Tel Aviv from September 9-11.
Sponsored by the Foreign Trade Administration at the Ministry of Economy and Industry, the Israeli Export Institute and SOSA (an innovation platform with centers in Tel Aviv and New York), the event will kick off on September 9th with a tour of the Peres Innovation Center, a live demo of three companies’ solutions and a nighttime bar crawl in Tel Aviv. On September 10th, an additional three companies will conduct live demos, B2B meetings will be held and SOSA will host a networking event. The event’s final day will feature two live demos and a tour of Jerusalem’s historic sites.
Here’s a look at a few of the 31 Israeli companies slated to attend:
- Axon Vision empowers the next generation defense systems with Artificial Intelligence. Our products are integrated in military-grade platforms, through partnerships with leading multinational companies.
- Axon Vision empowers sensors with AI capabilities, creating the next-gen smart sensors, and adding autonomous capabilities to existing platforms.
- Digital information is an integral part of our daily lives, and the ability to leverage this digital data for investigations and operations is critical. As the global leader in digital forensics solutions and trusted advisor to customers in over 150 countries, Cellebrite is the premiere provider for law enforcement, military, intelligence and the private sector. Cellebrite offers the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for the extraction, decoding, analysis and collaboration of digital data. Our technology lets investigators see the big picture surfacing critical connections and capturing insights from a digital world.
- Cellebrite’s end-to-end Digital Intelligence solution is revolutionizing digital forensics and offers unparalleled access to the largest assortment of digital devices and cloud data, and Analytics solutions that minimize the need for manual review of digital data. The result is actionable data that reduces the time needed to make the right decision. Cellebrite sets the standard every day by providing digital forensics solutions that help make this a safer world.
- Founded in 2007, Cortica has pioneered an autonomous AI designed to mimic the natural learning processes of the brain. Developed by leading experts in AI, neuroscience, computer science, and electrical engineering, the company’s technology processes and understands images with exceptional accuracy and is powering advances in visual intelligence for applications including smart cities, drones, robotics, and autonomous vehicles.
- Toka is a cyber-capacity-building company that helps design, build, and manage a tailored ecosystem of cyber capabilities and software products for governmental, law enforcement, and security agencies. Toka is backed by investors such as: Andreessen Horowitz, Dell Technologies Capital, Entrée Capital, and Launch Capital.
- Founded by leaders with unparalleled experience in the political, military, and corporate worlds, Toka enables agencies tasked with keeping the digital landscape, their citizens and government institutions secure. Toka provides the knowhow and capability to transform their cyber-defences by designing and assisting them to build a tailored strategy and provide a unique set of products. Working across the strategic, operational and tactical levels, with a deep hands-on technical experience, Toka can address the full breadth of its clients’ cybersecurity needs, including the development of new technologies to meet customers’ requirements.
To learn more about other companies to be featured at the event or to request a meeting, visit the Future Security Website.