Urban Digital – a perfect partner in managing passenger information systems
On 21-22 of May VP International Sales of Urban Digital, Mr. Ramon Horkany, visited several potential partners in Poland.
Urban Digital specializes in the production of comprehensive and intermodal passenger information systems and infrastructure for public transport and interchanges (interactive bus shelters, totems).
The purpose of the Urban Digital visit was to research the market and establish cooperation with a Polish partner who specializes in the sale of technological systems for the public transport sector.
The main advantages of innovative Urban Digital passenger information systems:
- Allow passengers to plan a full trip to their destination, using the subway, bus, tram, taxi and even bicycles,
- Provide rich real-time information: another available connection, route plan, line changes at each station, search option, real-time information at other stops,
- Enable mixing of different types of information (transport, tourism, etc.) on different types of media (HTML, video, voice),
- Broadcast promotional media,
- Include additional services: NFC tickets, CCTV, WiFi, call center and more.
All companies interested in learning more about offer of Urban Digital are invited to contact Israel Economic & Trade Mission to Poland: