Last week, at the Romanian Palace of the Parliament we proudly participated in the International Business Forum, a prestigious event organized by the Romanian Ministry for Business Environment, Commerce and Entrepreneurship. Within the forum, in a side event dedicated to Israel Ms. Bareket Knafo, our Commercial Attaché had the opportunity to present what Israel can offer to Romania and how we can strengthen the commercial relations between our countries. Thank you Mr. Minister Stefan Radu Oprea for considering Israel a leading and important partner for Romania.
International Business Forum marks the beginning of multiple activities in the Romanian business arena. Along with the important brand value that accompanies Israeli participation in international events, there is a window of opportunity that is no less significant for the Israeli business community.
Only in the coming month are we expected to place Israeli innovation on the map of Eastern Europe and promote targeted commercial cooperation in a variety of sectors:
- Life sciences sector: At the beginning of next month we will organize an event to tell the success story of a well-known Israeli company that began an impressive process with the Ministry of Economy and Industry. It has received assistance through the “Smart Money” program and has now succeeded in penetrating the Romanian market.
- Cyber security sector: We will celebrate with a leading Israeli company in cyber-security the opening of a local office in Romania! This is the result of many years of work by the Commercial Attaché under the management of the outgoing Attache, Matan Safran.
- Agriculture: representatives of Israeli companies will participate in the largest agricultural exhibition in Romania, INDAGRA
- Water:: We will note further expansion in Romania of an established and valued Israeli company and the start of a promising new large-scale project.
- Smart transportation/mobility and fuel substitute: Hosted by the Israeli Prime Minister, we will meet on 29-30 October in Tel Aviv, Israel, to create a dialogue about the world’s most forward-thinking approaches to transportation technologies and future business models, and to promote Israel’s ambitious goal of reducing 60% of the country’s oil consumption by 2025
- New media: the team is working diligently on the flagship event IBC exhibition in the Netherlands where several Israeli companies are participating under Israel National Pavilion.
Meet our team:
Israeli exporters interested in hearing about the potential and opportunities in the Romanian market, as well as the various activities of the Commercial Attaché are invited to contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
Also any Romanian business people interested in finding a supplier, partner or any other information regarding Israeli technologies are invited to e-mail and meet us. We will be glad to assist.