The 3rd edition of “ROMANIA – ISRAEL CYBER SECURITY FORUM” will be held between 5 – 6 of June 2019 in Bucharest, Romania. You will have the opportunity to see state of the art solutions from the Cyber security sectors. Besides the B2B part of the event which will take place on the 5th of June, you will have the chance to be part of one of the most important training sessions held by the Israeli National Cyber Directorate in the second day – 6th of June.
The event creates the hub for officials and executives from corporations, Government, the business sector and academia to get updated on the latest trends in cyber security.
The agenda of the event includes the following activities:
5TH OF JUNE – TECHNOLOGY PRESENTATION, B2B MEETINGS
- Opening ceremony and VIP tour & technologies presentation by Israeli companies
- Alex Petrescu, Minister, Ministry of Communication and Information Society
- Bareket Knafo, Head of the Economic & Trade Mission, Embassy of Israel in Romania
- Cristian Cucu, Romanian Government CIO
- Catalin Arama, Director General, CERT – RO
- Yigal Unna, Head of Israel National Cyber Directorate
- Calin Cosar, President, Romania – Israel Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- B2B meetings with 13 Israeli companies
6TH OF JUNE – CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE DEFENSE WORKSHOP FOR DECISION MAKERS AND CYBER EXERCISE
- Cyber Resilience Methodology for CI – The approach to identify a Critical Infrastructure
- Towards a National-Sectoral Cyber Maturity Framework
- Threat Intelligence Updated review
- Risk Analysis assessments for Critical Infrastructure Entities
- Monitoring & Anomaly Detection
- Cybersecurity Visibility for Industrial IoT (IIoT)
- EXERCISE: Decision making training (in groups)
For registration and additional details do not hesitate to contact Mr. Andrei Mainea, Business Development Manager, Economic & Trade Mission to Romania at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for your registration is 24th of May 2019.