With the increase in purpose of improving nutritional standards, finding innovative ways to increase yield among the challenging climate change and to feed the world’s growing population, Food Tech has grown to become one of the global game-changers. We are here to highlight the main insights, platforms and tools that the Israel Innovation Authority supports to assist in creating the future of food.
- Launched in Ashdod in 2015, The Kitchen is a Food Tech incubator that successfully confronts some of the industry’s cutting-edge technologies
- Establishment of P^3 Consortium : The next generation of food packaging
- Extraordinary extracts : Algatech and MediWound shows you how
- Advanced Manufacturing – Creativity and Innovation on the Production Line
- Huge corporation with MNC Nestle and Israel Innovation Authority
Please click on the link to read more!