CommunicAsia 2020, the leading industry platform in for networking opportunities in the ICT and telecommunications industry, happened on the 29th Sep virtually. For this year’s iteration, we were happy to showcase 10 Israeli startups with solutions at the forefront of networking and 5G space that are looking to partner and drive business outcomes with local organisations.
A short description of the companies are as follows:
- Applause – developed SaaS platform that allow the user to create and start test cycles before launching a new product. The tests is being examined by the company’s community, world’s largest community of professional testers, which provide bug review and feedbacks about the product. They are targeting every company that intend to launch a new product, especially mobile operators.
- Deeyook – developed an IoT patented tracking solution that measures the angels of wireless transmissions to determine positioning, which giving location within 10cm/4in. They are targeting every companies that need to track employees, items or assents, especially mobile operators.
- Firstpoint Mobile Guard – FirstPoint Mobile Guard develops cellular cybersecurity solutions for organizations. The company offers military-grade protection for high-threat groups and scenarios using a SIM or eSIM (e.g. mobile phones, IoT devices, gateways, Mi-Fi routers, etc.) without installing any software or special hardware on the device. FirstPoint detects, alerts, and protects, providing management per device and tools for deception.
- NEXOG – provider of network management solutions specially designed to enable service providers to manage and monitor both physical infrastructure and virtual network functions, maximize network utilization, reduce maintenance costs, and achieve higher throughput per subscriber. The company’s multi-vendor management solution manages any network and every node over multiple protocols, including SNMP and NETCONF. NEXOG products are available as SaaS, virtualized, or on-premises solutions to fit any size network.
- Panorama – world-leader in data analytics & AI for telecom. Necto, the company’s telecom specific solution, integrates AI and ML technologies to provide modern self-service analytics with out-of-the-box data models, reports, dashboards, predictive and prescriptive insights. The solution transform the data into actionable business insights that drive higher Average Revenue Per User (ARPU), Loan-to-Value (LTV) and retention.
- Radix – delivers device management solutions that consolidate all devices (mobile phone, tablets, TVs), processes and stakeholders into one easy-to-use platform. Racix VISO is an all-in-one cloud-based solution, enabling users to increase administrative and instructional effectiveness, reduce operational complexity, fixing malfunctions, and save time and money, making device management smarter and more focused. They are targeting especially devices manufacturers.
- Talamoos – developed prediction platform that provides state of the art personalization and recommendations. The platform predicts in real time what the users would like to do next in order to increase revenues and engagements. Talamoos provides OTT players, broadcasters and any direct to customer app access to the next generation of content discovery, individual recommendations and true real time personalization, across all channels.
- TetaVi – TetaVi is developing a method and system to generate high-quality free-viewpoint video content for sports, broadcast, and virtual-reality applications. The content can be viewed on all screens including TVs, smartphones, tablets, laptops, and virtual/augmented-reality headsets.
- VideoFlow – The Company’s Digital Video Protection (DVP) product line helps professional video operations contribute and distribute live video over any IP network with high service continuity, reduce operational costs by replacing expensive links with low-cost IP connections, and ensure high performance with the least delay. DVP products are in use by broadcasters and operators worldwide.
- XVTEC – XVTEC’s XVC-HEVC solution delivers superior video quality, enabling users to stream broadcast quality UHD video, requiring up to 50% less bandwidth than H.264. The revolutionary XVC-HEVC Encoder sets new industry standards in video quality, bit rate and ultra-low latency, providing best-in-class HEVC video quality up to 4:2:2 10-bit at 4k60.
Feel free to access the catalogue here. Feel free to reach out if you would like to speak with any of the solutions listed here.