Sep 7 – Sep 9, South Africa, Johannesburg
Israel has harnessed the unique “Innovation Nation” spirit to become a powerhouse in renewable energy, smart grid, energy efficiency and water technologies.
The Embassy of Israel Trade and Economic office will welcome a delegation of companies to South Africa with off-grid solutions on the 7th-9th September 2015. The solutions will include energy as well as water solutions consisting of solar power generation, efficiency and power management, renewable power solutions, water treatment and more.
We will pre-schedule one on one meetings at a central location in Sandton. The following companies will be at the business “speed dating” event, Click Here to access the full catalogue:
- Chromagen manufacture high pressure solar water heaters for industrial, commercial and residential.
- Elspek power quality solutions and monitoring systems for increased efficiency.
- Gamatronic offer UPS solutions for industrial, commercial and residential.
- GES technologies Ltd offers cutting edge water treatment solutions
- IDE a pioneer and world leader in water technologies, with particular strengths in desalination
- LR Group Developing, Financing, Constructing and Managing water and projects in high growth economies
- Solex Leading Developer of PV & CSP Solar fields
- Nirosoft tailor-made systems which reliably deliver high quality water to densely populated areas rapid deployment water treatment solutions (desalination sewage) and solar energy solutions
- Qnergy convert Thermal Energy from gas, biomass or residual heat into Electrical Energy with attractive cost per Watt generated.
- Satec offer energy management efficiency billing and power quality systems
Contact Nicholas on 0117839605 or Nicholas.Friedman@IsraelTrade.gov.il to schedule meetings.
We look forward to having you participate in this great event!