The Israeli embassy is pleased to announce that another Edutech delegation with innovative and exciting Israeli companies will be participating in a roadshow and exhibiting their solutions at the SABC Education week show from the 29th of June to the 30th. The roadshow will take place on June 28 2016 where b2b meetings will take place.
The following companies are interested in meeting with you and are looking for agents and or partners. Please click on the links for more information:
- Matific’s mathematics games and activities are designed to provide optimal support for educators to convey maths concepts in an effective and engaging manner for grades R to grade7.
- Edusoft is a global leader in technology-based, comprehensive English Language Learning solutions, serving a range of educational, government and corporate sectors worldwide. Suitable for High School, University and corporate partners.
- Radix provides a system recovery, data encryption and BYOD management solutions to manage the 21st century classroom and coordinate student’s device activities. Suitable for the classroom and for corporate training.
- Time To Know products provide for real time analysis and end-to-end data driven Ed-Tech solutions for publishers, learning institutions and corporations.
- Edu-Consulting’s solutions are a unique blend of concrete didactic materials, teacher manuals and interactive software, intertwining cooperative learning, exploration and cognition with an emphasis on the development of the whole pre-school child.
Please call Daniel Lifshitz on 011 783 9605 or email to schedule a meeting for you.