Now in its 3rd year, AI Expo Africa is the largest business focused AI, RPA and Data Science buyer / supplier trade event in Africa. The 2020 online eConference & Expo will run on 3rd-4th September 2020 to a regional and global audience and builds upon the phenomenal success of the 2018 / 2019 events that were held in Cape Town, that cemented it as the largest gathering of its kind in Africa.
The business audience is comprised of Enterprise decision makers / CxOs, allied to AI Cloud platform providers, Tier 1 / 2 deployment & service providers, AI start-ups / innovators, investors,educators, government and AI ecosystem community builders.
AI Expo Africa 2020 online will have 4 main speaking tracks with 80 speakers and expo hall with eBooths for you to meet vendors. You will learn about real Enterprise case studies and state-of-the-art application of AI RPA and Data Science in Business TODAY.
2 Day Live Programme Overview
• 4 track speaking programme – 80+ speakers covering business case studies, innovation, tech demos & platforms with live Q&A
• Expo hall – Housing 40+ e-Booths with vendors showcasing their 4IR products & services with live vendor interaction / demos
• International ePavilions – Showcasing international vendors & trade programmes from France, Netherlands & Switzerland
• Innovation Wall – Posters showcasing applied R&D applicable to industry or investment ready from African Universities
• Networking Zone – Public and private live meeting spaces to meet specific people you want to talk to / trade with
• Meet the speaker Zone – Post talk live networking area to meet speakers and hold deeper dive discussions with thought leaders
• Women, Youth & AI4 Good Zones – Fostering greater engagement with female / young engineers and the theme of AI4Good
• Registration & Help Desk – Just like a real world event, AI Expo Africa 2020 online has a fully staffed help desk / support function manned by “real people”
• Expected footfall – Estimating 1300-2000 registered decision makers, 4IR tech buyers, suppliers, innovators, SMBs, investors and global brands for the 2 day live show
• Access to 30 Day Archive – The show ticket also gives you access to a 30 day show archive to review talks and vendor offerings
Read more: www.aiexpoafrica.com