Save the Date: Nov 6-10, 2022 // Tel Aviv
Israel’s AgriFood Week is back!
Leap into a week full of opportunities filled with knowledge sharing, networking, collaboration and second-to-none interactions with leading investors, multinational AgriFood corporations and dozens of cutting-edge technologies.
During this week, we will feature 2 flagship events as follow:
- FoodTech IL which is the main FoodTech event in Israel (7 Nov) -> Highlight clip from 2018 edition
- Agrivest which is a premier Agtech and investment conference (8 Nov) -> Highlight clip from 2019 edition
- Over hundreds of Israeli agritech and foodtech startups including tastings of new innovative products
- Main stage with global the industry leaders
- Startup pitching for investor and business matching program assisted by us.
Some of 2022 hot topics include:
Food Processing & Packaging | Urban / Smart Farming | Aquaculture | Sustainability & Resource Management
Food Safety & Security | Novel Food Technologies | Superfood
Please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Patthadon Thanatrakul, Head of AgriFood for further information and assistance with planning a visit to Israel.