Energy Trade Mission to Israel
The Governor’s office and the Israeli Energy and Economic Mission in Houston, Texas invite Texas companies to join them in Israel for an energy trade mission.
Israel’s energy sector is going through momentous changes due to the development of its vast offshore natural gas reserve. The country’s first offshore gas field in the Mediterranean Sea, Yam Thetis, came online in 2004, followed by the much larger Tamar field in 2013. Another significant gas discovery, Leviathan, began development in 2017. Israel’s rapidly developing gas industry is a great opportunity for Texas oil and gas field technology and service providers.
The Criteria for consideration:
- US-registered and US-operating independent, established, for-profit company (at least one year of revenues) with a Federal Identification Number tied to a Texas address
- Have an exportable product/service that fits the trade show industry focus, manufactured, produced, processed or value-added in Texas
- Meet SBA “Small Business Concern” size guidelines
- Demonstrate Export Readiness (understand the costs associated with exporting, have a strategic plan for exporting)
- Remain in good standing with the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts and not debarred from receiving state or federal funding
- No cost to participate for eligible Texas companies
- Customized B2B program, meeting space, interpreters, and in-country group ground transportation included
- Airfare, lodging, meals and personal ground transportation are not included
Shirley Temple Shirley.Temple@gov.texas.gov
Shay Luvshis firstname.lastname@example.org