OTC 2019 SPECIAL SESSION ON ISRAEL
The special session on Israel will feature a slate of expert panelists addressing the history, geologic setting and future outlook for gas exploration and production in the prolific Levant Basin, eastern Mediterranean, offshore Israel.
The session will take place on Monday, May 6th, 2019 at the NRG Center, Houston, Texas between 3-5:30 pm.
Featured in the session:
- Wesley Johnson, Leviathan Asset Manager, Noble Energy will share update and look ahead for Noble Energy’s Leviathan Production Facility
- TechnipFMC representative will present on petroleum technology developments and first FPSO in the Mediterranean Sea
- Ken Medlock, Senior Director, Center for Energy Studies, Rice University Baker Institute on Geopolitics of the Eastern Mediterranean Sea and the effect on E&P activities
- Shay Luvshis, Energy and Economic Consul of the government of Israel will be showcasing how the Start-up Nation turned its attention to success in offshore energy.
- James Thomson, Sr. Energy Advisor, Energy and Economic Mission will be giving an overview of petroleum geology of Offshore Israel
- Vanessa Scobie, Trade Officer, Energy and Economic Mission on how technology is speeding rapid development of Israel’s offshore resources
The session will conclude with a Q&A session allowing significant discussion between panelists and audience.
To attend the special session please register for OTC at this link.