A delegation of 70 Israelis arrived in Paris on Monday, November 30 for the 11-day United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, where UN member countries are encouraged to sign an agreement to keep global warming below an increase of two degrees celcius over the next century.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will speak at the conference, along with Ron Adam, special envoy for energy and permanent representative of Israel to the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA). In addition, eight Israeli companies in the fields of solar energy and climate change mitigation will be showcased by the Foreign Ministry:
- SolarEdge: Power optimizer, solar inverter and monitoring solutions for photovoltaic arrays
- Enstorage: Grid-scale energy storage systems
- Brenmiller Energy: Thermal energy storage systems
- Homebiogas: Household biogas systems
- Ecoppia: Robotic water-free PV cleaning systems
- Breezometer: Personalized air-pollution monitoring
- Sologic: Urban solar-panel canopies
- Phinergy: Zero-emission aluminum-air batteries
For more information, please contact Jordan Miller at email@example.com.