Offshore Technology Conference | 2-5 May | Houston, Texas, USA |
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters.
Founded in 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston. OTC has expanded technically and globally with the Arctic Technology Conference, OTC Brasil, OTC Asia and d5.
OTC is sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies, who work cooperatively to develop the technical program. OTC also has endorsing and supporting organizations.
Browse the OTC 2015 technical program.
READ BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ISRAELI PAVILION AND THE OTC ISRAEL OFFSHORE OPPORTUNITY LUNCHEON
ISRAELI COMPANIES AT OTC 2016 | BOOTH # 9529 (NRG ARENA)
For the 2016 edition of the Offshore Technology Conference, there will be 10 Israeli companies exhibiting within the Israeli Pavilion. The companies all bring a strong background of operational excellence within the Oil & Gas industry, with products ranging from industrial valves, actuators and fittings, to filtration systems to industrial cabling to critical infrastructure control systems.
List of Exhibiting Companies
Habonim: Industrial Valves and Actuators
Habonim has earned an international reputation for developing and manufacturing high quality ball valves, pneumatic actuators and ancillary equipment. Our dedication has led us to innovations that have improved productivity, Health and Safety and generated significant cost savings for our customers all around the world.
Ham-Let Advanced Control Technology
Ham-Let is a leading manufacturer of instrumentation valves and fittings applicable for process control and high purity industries. Ham-Let is a global supplier of industrial and high tech compression fittings and valves.
Egmo / Vargus
EGMO, a member of the NEUMO Ehrenberg Group – is a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of high purity, process stainless steel fittings for the Biopharmaceutical, Semiconductor; and a leader manufacturer of sanitary valve & actuators for Food and Cosmetics industries. They also have a range of solutions for the Oil & Gas industry.
A.R.I. Flow Control Accessories Ltd.
A.R.I. is a leading manufacturer and provider of solutions for the protection of liquid transmission systems worldwide. The company manufactures and markets a complete line of air valves, check valves, control valves and unmeasured flow reducers (UFR) as well as providing software system analyses for surge and air valve sizing and placement.
Amiad Water Systems
Amiad Filtration Systems has long been a leader in filtration technology. From massive industrial and municipal installations to sturdy home landscaping filters, Amiad has created solutions that water users in 70 countries rely upon for clean water. With a full line of filtration solutions – plastic, steel, disk or thread; manual to fully automatic; filtration levels from 3500 microns to 2 microns – Amiad offers filtration systems to meet nearly any need.
Protective Coating Technology
PCT, Protective Coating Technology, is a revolutionary surface protection that can be applied to a wide range of Aluminum, Magnesium and Titanium alloys. Using an exclusive oxidation technique, PCT converts the metallic surface into a thin, dense, and very hard ceramic layer that provides a rare combination of hardness, strength and resistance to wear and corrosion.
Teldor Cables & Systems Ltd.
Teldor manufactures a wide range of wires and cables for telecommunications, electronics and electricity, and is a leader in the design and production of high data-rate Copper and Optical LAN cables, Industrial BUS, Instrumentation and Control cables.
ICS² is the first cyber security company focusing on protecting the control system of power, oil, gas, and petrochemicals plants. Our team combines mathematicians, computer scientists, power plant system designers and process control experts. Our unique mix of basic science and process knowledge is a key advantage in creating a unique protection system for industrial control processes.
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
Check Point secures the future with industry leading security products for Threat Prevention, Mobility, Firewalls, Security Management and more. Our products protect individuals, SMBs and large data center enterprises. Our security solutions are designed to address specific industry needs as well as, adapt to infrastructure changes and dynamic networks, in order to reduce risk, ensure compliance and improve operational efficiency.
Waterfall® Security Solutions Ltd.
Waterfall is the leading provider of strong network security products which protect the safety and the reliability of control system networks. Our mission is to eliminate the use of firewalls in critical infrastructure control systems. The company develops products which provide stronger-than-firewall protections for industrial control networks.
OTC 2016 Luncheon
Date: May 4th, Wednesday, 12:15 to 1:45 PM
Title: Emerging O&G Development Offshore Israel
Chair: Michal Niddam-Wachsman, Consul, Head of the Economic Mission to the Southern US
Keynote Speaker: Mr. Yuval Steinitz– Minister, Ministry of National Infrastructures, Energy and Water Resources
- Yuval Steinitz – Minister, Ministry of National Infrastructures, Energy and Water Resources – will address to the Industry the window of O&G opportunities in Offshore Israel. The purpose of this speech is to highlight three rapidly emerging sectors within the Israeli Energy industry, and to extend a formal invitation to all E&P companies inviting them to investigate drilling opportunities in Israel.
- Highlighting the enormous reserves of the Levant Basin yet to be fully utilized & explored. According to the USGS, the basin contains an estimated 122 trillion cubic feet (TCF) of recoverable natural gas as well as 1.7 billion barrels of recoverable oil.
- The Israeli Government has recently undertaken a variety of measures to increase their global attractiveness towards E&P companies, and the Ministry of Economy and the Ministry of National Infrastructures, Energy and Water Resources invite these companies to take a closer look at the new drilling opportunities in Israel and make use of the increasingly favorable operating environment.
- The focus sectors within the industry that Israel is rapidly emerging as a global leader are:
- Rapid expansion in technology applications for the O&G industry: Israeli high-tech innovation in many applicable areas to the O&G industry has poised the country to change the technological landscape of the industry.
- Rapid expansion and technological advancements in cyber security applications for the O&G industry.
- Development of innovative new methods of water treatment and filtration, at industry-leading efficiencies and price-points.