On the evening of March 9, the Israel Economic Mission teamed up with JFE to host six Israeli companies at a Series A demo night. The public event took place at WorkBench, a VC and coworking space in New York, and was attended by over 100 people.
The Israeli companies were:
- Avanan: One-click security for your SaaS applications.
- Contguard: Delivering real-time cargo control across the world.
- DBS-H: Releasing data access bottlenecks with continuous big data integration.
- EZBZ: A local honest marketplace connecting customers with reputable businesses.
- Moburst: Innovating in the world of mobile product optimization and marketing.
- Semperis: Optimizing active directory uptime through insight.
The Israeli companies, with mostly enterprise solutions, pitched to five early-stage VCs active in the mobile, software and enterprise solution space. The VCs were:
The event featured dinner and light refreshments, and the Israeli companies played to a packed house.
JFE stands for “Jews For Entrepreneurship,” an accelerator program out of San Francisco that is investing in Jewish founded companies. Recently, they are working quite a bit and being more active and involved with Israeli companies and entrepreneurs.
Contact Erik Blumberg for more information.