Open Position: Innovation and Strategic Partnership manager
Only applicants with American citizenship are eligible to apply; applicants may not hold both Israeli and American citizenship.
The Government of Israel Economic Mission to The West Coast is looking for a new Innovation and Strategic Partnership manager for an open position in San Francisco. The applicant will work to strengthen the trade relationship between Israel and the Western region of the United States. The applicant will oversee targeted economic sectors in specific industries. Ideal candidates must be able to grasp complex ideas quickly while also being assertive, detail oriented, diligent, and gregarious. The applicant will oversee inbound and outbound delegations to and from Israel.
- Acting as a liaison between west coast companies and investors to Israeli Start-ups.
- Assisting Israeli exporters in finding resources and connecting with local partners needed to expand into the American market.
- Identifying potential partnerships between Israeli and American companies.
- Assuming all aspects of business development, including growing a network of contacts, scouting technologies and following news and/or trends in various economic sectors.
- Cooperating with Israel and US organizations, associations, and government offices to plan and oversee events and trade missions.
- Networking and establishing partnerships with C-level executives and investors in the west coast.
- Addressing administrative tasks within the office setting.
- Initiate, lead and execute technology roadshows both in Israel and U.S.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced and intense work environment
- Tech savvy
- 2-4 years of work experience.
- Exceptional English writing and communication skills are a must.
- The ability to speak Hebrew is a plus, but not necessary.
- All degrees and work experience will be considered.
- Familiarity with Israel’s economy and business culture is a plus.
- Familiarity with Silicon Valley business culture and venture capital industry is a plus.
- Affinity to Israel is a plus.
All potential candidates will be subject to a background check. Please send a cover letter and resume along with specific industry interests to: SanFrancisco@Israeltrade.gov.il
The Government of Israel Economic Mission to the West Coast is responsible for enhancing bi-national trade relations between the West Coast and Israeli business communities. The main fields of activity include promoting trade and exports, attracting and encouraging foreign investments and creating strategic cooperation with foreign companies. By leveraging its networking capacity and industry knowledge in Israel and the Western United States, the Economic Mission is able to seamlessly engage prospective business collaborates half a world apart.