Facilitating trade and investment between the western United States and Israel.
The Israeli Foreign Trade Administration at the Ministry of Economy manages and supports Israel’s international trade and trade policy. Through our headquarters in Jerusalem together with over 45 economic and trade missions in key financial centers throughout the world, the FTA promotes Israel’s economy worldwide.
Israel’s economic and trade missions are at the forefront of the Israeli government’s efforts to boost our industries in foreign markets. Our team of highly experienced economic representatives and business consultants provide a wide range of services to Israeli companies and to the international business community.
our mission to the USA includes four economic missions:
- The Israel Economic Mission to the East Coast – based in NYC.
- The Israel Energy and Economic Mission to Texas- based in Houston.
- The Israel Economic Mission to Washington DC- based in Washington.
- The Israel Economic Mission to the West Coast- based in San- Francisco.
In the following map, you can see the area of responsibility for each office:
- Assisting the Israeli industry in deepening the activity in existing markets, and penetrating new markets.
- Accompanying and supporting the individual exporter in the marketing activity abroad.
- Initiating and applying international trade agreements and maintaining existing agreements.
- Raising investments and strategic cooperation.
- Improving the image of the Israeli industry and economy.