The Israeli tech ecosystem enjoys a great reputation. It is considered creative, innovative and attractive for the international audience. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that Israeli companies are acknowledged by the international tech community.
On September 11th, four Israeli female entrepreneurs received the ‘European Women in Tech’ Award at the London Tech Week, Europe’s largest tech festival. During this week, tech communities from all around the world will address the pressing topics facing the tech sector and society today, such as health and climate.
The ‘European Women in Tech’ Awards showcased the achievements of women in the tech industry and encourage diversity and inclusion in business and tech. Out of 24 international entrepreneurs and founders who were recognized recognized, four were Israeli!
The four Israeli recipients of the award are:
Hillary Harel, the founder of Serenus.AI, which uses AI and machine learning technology to improve healthcare delivery.
Orit Hashay, founder and CEO of Brayola, a smart personal bra shopper. Founded in 2012, Brayolateamed up with leading brands and designers utilizing technology, data, and community to enable personalizedshopping for lingerie online.
Inna Braverman, co-founder of Eco Wave Power . Founded in 2011, Eco Wave Power developed an innovative technology for production clean & affordable electricity from ocean and sea waves, using a simple but smart design. Inna was also awarded the United Nations “Global Climate Action Award
Maya Guru, co-founder and CEO of Missbeez. Missbeez is a mobile platform for beauty services, connecting busy people with beauty & lifestyle professionals.
These four women are a great source of pride to Israel. We’ve decided to take this opportunity and shine the light on some of the game changing, impact making technologies, which were founded and led by Israeli business and tech leaders in variety of fields, including health, digital, AI, HR and more. Yes, they are all women.
- Cassiopeia – A great example to start off with, which is also relevant toour time period, where more and more people shift to remote work mode. Cassiopeiaanalyze network communication and provides actionable insights to improve team collaboration, and mental health in the virtual workspace. Founded by Shiran Yaroslavsky.
- Day Two– Day Two provides personalized nutrition and actionable insights that allow users to live healthier and maintain normal blood sugar levels. Its microbiome human discovery platform offers a glycemic control solution for people with type 2 diabetes. Founded in 2015 by Lihi Segal, CEO.
- Diagnostic Robotics– Diagnostic system which uses AI and predictive analytics models to help hospitals and emergency departments make informeddecisions on patient care faster, while improving patience experience and reducing costs of care and health systems loads. Founded by artificial intelligence (AI) expert Kira Radinsky,
- Papayaglobal – Papaya Global is a Human Resource Information System (HRIS) that transforms global payroll, payments, and workforce management. Papaya Global’s automated cloud-based solution platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 100 countries. EynatGuez, co-founder and CEO, is a serial entrepreneur who’s changing the digital HR world.
- Bonobo AI – A platform for Marketing Automation and Behavioral Insights for Conversational Human-Machine Interactions.The company helps helps companies get insights from customer support calls, texts and other interactions. The company, co-founded in 2017 by Efrat Rapoport (CEO), was bought by Salesforce in May 2019.
- Cortica – A well-established company with a leading AI technology for autonomous platforms. The company’s Autonomous AI is based upon proprietary brain research and utilizes unsupervised-learning methodologies backed by more than 200 patents. This Autonomous AI is embedded in next-generation, ultra-scale platforms where understanding images is a critical task. Cortica provides the intelligence that enables autonomous vehicles, smart cities, autonomous drones, and more. Co-founded byKarina Odinaev in 2007.