The Cyber Security industry is growing worldwide. Amplified with rapid technological improvements around the world, the sector is projected to reach 146.30 billion dollars by the end of the fiscal year. Within the industry, Information Technology (IT) makes up the largest segment, with a projected market volume of 69.62 billion dollars. Total revenue has an expected growth rate of 9.68%.
While the space is rapidly expanding worldwide, Israel plays a major role in advancing Cyber technologies, and has been at the forefront of the industry for the past two decades. Israel makes up nearly 5% of the global cyber market, with over 430 Israeli companies and a value of around 3.5 billion dollars. Since the country’s birth, Israel has been faced with significant attacks on security, forced to develop the most innovative technologies in order to protect itself militarily. This reality, combined with ample government support, strong military education and a robust entrepreneurial spirit, allows Israel to constantly lead the way.
This week, Cyber Week is being held in Tel Aviv, Israel. This international, 12th annual event has been deemed at top cybersecurity event on the planet. Present at Cyber Week will be experts, startups, government officials and academics who all focus on the cybersecurity space, as well as over 9 thousand guests from over 80 countries. An abundance of educational sessions and engaging conversations will ensue surrounding the topic and what the sector looks like as we move into the future.
Below are a few of the Israeli Cyber Security companies that are leading the way in the industry.
- JFrog has developed professional and enterprise versions of the Artifactory binary repository manager and Bintray, a universal distribution platform. JFrog’s Mission Control gives teams centralized control, management, and monitoring of their global artifacts. Xray is a universal artifact analysis system, recursively scanning all layers of an organization’s binary packages to provide transparency and insight into its software architecture.
- Checkmarx provides application security solutions. Its static application security testing offers a platform for true source-code analysis at any point throughout the software development lifecycle. This allows for the detection of vulnerabilities at an earlier, pre-build stage, thereby reducing risk and cost. The Checkmarx solution is designed to decrease tension between security and development needs and to ensure maximum application security in enterprise and cloud platform models.
- Aperio Systems specializes in industrial data integrity solutions. The company’s platform automatically validates operational data at scale in order to improve data accuracy and enable better operational and business decisions through trusted, reliable data. Aperio provides true data quality to improve the outcomes of data-driven tools and processes such as advanced analytics and predictive maintenance. The company’s software is deployed at leading utilities, chemical, oil and gas, refining, and mining operations worldwide.
- Cyberpion has developed a platform designed to protect organizations from vulnerabilities in their external attack surface and digital supply chain. Cyberpion’s External Attack Surface Protection platform helps organizations discover their external attack surface, which is predominantly unknown, and their digital supply chain, which is unknown and uncontrolled. Once this is done, Cyberpion’s patented technology detects and prioritizes vulnerabilities and, when critical risks are found, actively prevents digital supply chain attacks.
- Firedome provides highly specialized, continuously evolving, practical cybersecurity software solutions for home IoT vendors. The Firedome platform constantly monitors devices in real time to identify abnormal network and device activity patterns and prevent, detect, and respond to cyber attacks. The ever-learning engine also provides profiling analytics as well as insights derived from the devices protected by its solution. Firedome offers data visualization of security alerts, device processes, firmware, and operational insights.
- ThetaRay is a leading provider of a big data analytics platform and solutions for advanced cyber security, operational efficiency, and risk detection, protecting financial services sectors and critical infrastructure against unknown threats. ThetaRay’s core technology is based on state of the art algorithms, which power its proprietary Hyper-Dimensional, Multi-Domain Big Data Analytics platform.