When most people hear the word construction they think about bricks and mortar and wood. Not the most exciting thing in the world. However these days that’s a serious misconception, as the industry has evolved dramatically in the way it plans and build structures.
In particular, most recently construction companies have begun leveraging AI and big data analytics to make construction more innovative, efficient and best of all safer. From project planning to supply chain management to risk mitigation, construction is becoming a high-tech industry in it own right. To learn more about the latest in construction technology, join this webinar scheduled for 9am EST on Wednesday, April 5th. The full schedule is below. Register here.
– Noa Aharoni, Head of Cleantech & Smart Infrastructure unit, Israel Export Institute
– Yair Ephrati, Director, Israel Fairfax County EDA
9:05 – 9:15 BIRD Overview
– Tal Kelem, Director of Business Development, BIRD
– Andrea Yonah, East Coast Director, BIRD Foundation
9:15 – 9:20: Yifat Perel Alon, Minster Economic & Trade, Israel Embassy, Washington D.C.
9:20- 9:45: U.S. Company panel – Industry Trend & Innovation:
Moderator: Robert Mazer, Smart City Works
– Anne Ellis, CEO, Ellis Global & Executive Director, Charles Pankow Foundation
– Andrew Lindsey, Director of Applied Research & Development , Alpha Construction
– Tim McManus, Senior Advisor, McKinsey & Company
– Ilan Zachar, Chief Technology Officer, CARR Properties
9:45 – 10:10: Israeli Company Pitches: 5 minutes pitches (4 companies.)
Moderator: Noa Aaroni, Israel Export & International Cooperation Institution
#Datumate #Constru # AlumEshet #Swapp
10:10 – 10:20: Questions & Answers
10:20 AM: Concluding Remarks:
Asher Kotz, Fairfax County EDA