The Economic and Trade Mission in the Embassy of Israel seeks an intelligent and enthusiastic candidate to grow business and trade relations between Israel and Vietnam. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an international setting with leaders in trade, business development, and technology.
The Economic and Trade Mission represents the Israeli Ministry of Economy and Industry. Our main objectives is to facilitate and enhance trade relationships between the two countries and to foster bilateral trade, by assisting the entry or expansion of Israeli companies into the Vietnamese market. The Trade officer will work as part of a small team, working closely under the head of the Trade Mission. The position is very versatile and carried out partly in office and partly in the field: meeting with relevant counterparts, escorting delegations, participating in trade events etc.
• University Bachelor’s degree. Business/economics/Foreign relations/Trade- advantage. Oversee studies – Strong Advantage
• Minimum 4 years of professional relevant experience after graduation- a must. Business development /marketing/event planning – Strong advantage.
• Excellent English writing and communication skills.
• International background or working for foreign organizations –advantage. Former experience in other Trade Missions of Embassies/consulates – Strong Advantage.
• Team player with resourceful nature
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced and intensive work environment